Benedict Family Outstanding Educator Award
This prestigious award, endowed through The Bryan Area Foundation by the Benedict family in memory of Greg Benedict, is presented annually to one of Bryan’s outstanding educators. The following is the criteria to qualify for the award.
Each nominee must:
- Be currently employed as a teacher, administrator, or counselor by the Bryan City Schools a minimum of three (3) years.
- Model both competency and character to students and faculty.
- Make continuous and outstanding contributions to the education of students
Benedict Family Outstanding Educator Award Recipients
- 2022 Recipient: Chad Savage
- 2021 Recipient: Stephanie Mazur
- 2020 Recipient: No Award
- 2019 Recipient: Ben Osterland
- 2018 Recipient: Jackie Boyd
- 2017 Recipient: Ken Kuhn
- 2016 Recipient: Veronica Arthur
- 2015 Recipient: Matt Neff
- 2014 Recipient: Betsy Zuver
- 2013 Recipient: Michael Tippin
- 2012 Recipient: Vickie Rathbun
2022: Pictured from left, representing the Benedict Family is Scott Benedict, Academic Booster Club President, Therese Seaman, 2022 Benedict Family Outstanding Educator Award recipient, Chad Savage, and Bryan City Schools Superintendent, Mark Rairigh.
2021: Pictured from left, representing the Benedict Family is Scott Benedict, presenting the 2021 Outstanding Educator Award to Stephanie Mazur.